Workshops for this series are designed for teachers, school administrators and other school employees who work really hard to impact the lives of youth through education. Students often come to school with a wide array of circumstances that impact their ability to be attentive, learn and manage their emotions and behavior in this classroom. This workshop provides:
- Trauma informed strategies to implement inside of the classroom.
- Techniques that will help establish a classroom culture of mental wellness.
- Techniques to engage all parents in the learning process to develop a cohesive team of support for students.
- Strategies to identify and manage compassion fatigue and secondary traumatic stress.
- Coping Skills Toolbox for self-care.