Parenting is not always easy. Sometimes parents need support, direction and extra tools to perform one of the most important jobs in the world. Created from a foundation of evidenced based practices, clinical experience and a strengths based perspective, parents will benefit from this workshops that will:
- Teach skills that will help navigate challenging topics associated with raising children.
- Share effective positive communication techniques to connect with children and foster a strong relationship.
- Explore the role that unresolved issues show up in parenting styles.
- Provide information on how to advocate for your child in the school setting.
- Discuss specific mental health challenges and strategies for home and school.